Who is Twelve21 Global?
WHO IS TWELVE21 GLOBAL?
We are a faith-based mission organization made of ordinary people transformed by Jesus and called to an extraordinary journey mobilizing people to serve alongside local leaders in spiritually dark and impoverished communities. Twelve21 Global was founded by Yusuph Emmanuel, who was born in Tanzania. This allows our mission organization to have a unique perspective on how to engage and partner with the Tanzanian communities. The opportunity to work in churches in both North America and Africa have given us the insight needed for a successful first 3 years of ministry.
WHAT DOES TWELVE21 GLOBAL MINISTRY DO?
We mobilize people in both North America and Tanzania to address the pressing needs of the Tanzanian people through education, healthcare, and church plants. All three branches of the ministry are working in tandem to meet tangible needs while also introducing the love of Christ. As communities of Jesus-followers take root, the light of the gospel touches and transforms every aspect of the culture.
We bring hope by:
- Empowering local leaders in planting healthy, Christ-centered churches.
- Providing education to children through a Christ-centered school.
- Promoting and providing healthcare in the communities that we serve.
WHY DOES THE MINISTRY BELIEVE IN THIS MISSION?
Our inspiration at Twelve21 Global comes from Matthew 12:21: “the nations will put their hope in His name.” We exist to bring hope to the nations through Jesus Christ. The thought of thousands of people dying daily without hope compels us to go and share the love of Christ–the invitation of the gospel alongside the labors of the saints– and making disciples of all whom God gathers.
HOW DO WE PARTNER WITH TANZANIAN COMMUNITIES?
It is very important to note that we do not have any resident North American missionaries stationed in Tanzania. The ministry of Twelve21 Global is a partnership between North America and Tanzania! We collaborate and support local leaders in Tanzania to meet the tangible and spiritual needs of their community. All the staff in our ministry headquarters and schools in Tanzania are native Tanzanians pouring back into their own communities.
Our ministry approach:
- We identify — We research and seek to understand spiritually dark and impoverished communities.
- We partner — We collaborate with local leaders to discern how to respond to the community’s needs in biblically and practically effective ways.
- We serve — Together with our partners, we work to address the community’s pressing needs while developing long-term programs that will break cycles of physical and spiritual poverty caused by lack of education, healthcare, and access to the gospel.
HOW YOU STAY INFORMED ABOUT THE MISSIONS?
We invite you to join our email newsletter. This is an opportunity to receive consistent updates from us about the ministry and what is happening here in North America and in Tanzania. You can also follow us on social media where we post beautiful pictures and videos from Tanzania!
Share this blog with a friend or family member to share what Christ is doing through Twelve21 Global in Tanzania!